Terms & Conditions of use
Access to and use of this website (‘drt.global’) is provided by Diction Resolution Therapy (hereinafter referred to as ‘DRT’) subject to the following terms:
1. By using drt.global you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of drt.global. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use drt.global.
2. DRT may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by DRT. Your continued use of drt.global after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use drt.global content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any drt.global content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of drt.global content requires the prior written permission of DRT.
4. You agree to use drt.global only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use of drt.global.
5. drt.global content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to DRT, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will DRT be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of drt.global regardless of the form of action.
7. DRT does not warrant that functions contained in drt.global content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that drt.global or the server that makes it available are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other malicious code or bugs
8. The DRT website contains links to other internet websites. We have neither power nor control over any such website. You acknowledge and agree that DRT shall not be liable in any way for the Content of any such linked website, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such website.
9. External links to any page on the DRT website are only permitted if authorized by DRT. You can apply to link to the DRT website by using the feedback form on the contact page
10. The names, images and logos identifying DRT or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of DRT and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of DRT or any other third party.
11. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.